E-Drop AB is a subsidiary of the logistics and IT company Nowaste Logistics AB and operates as a part of Nowaste’s organization. Nowaste Logistics is a young, fast-growing third-party logistics company who wants to lead the evolution in the sector for efficient logistics.
E-Drop’s mission is to make more room for quality in life by making every day simpler. We want to be the natural choice for unmanned deliveries, and we are on a new and exciting path to deliver on that promise.
We see a life without waiting at home for deliveries, eliminating the need to visit multiple pick up points and avoid unnecessary trips to the grocery store. Simply, we want you to live your life while we take care of the boring parts.
We are now looking for an App-developer to help us take E-drop to next level.
Excited yet? Click here and get more information
Our head office is located close to Ramlösa station in Helsingborg and is a part of the concept GROW – People and Culture. The purpose of GROW is to grow the human, our community and the culture of our company. Within GROW we provide opportunities for meetings, knowledge exchange between colleagues and with the fully equipped gym we intend to inspire to better health through exercising. We are convinced that, if we take good care of our employees, our employees will do great things for our company and together we will build our future.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We expect you to be a positive team player and we hope you share our passion for programming. Experience with Agile Development, Scrum, Unit Testing, Design Patterns and Continuous Integration is a plus. You work independently and have a willingness to share knowledge and continually develop your skill sets. You have a calm and senior approach to challenges and take pride in asking for help and take time to help others.
- Continue developing the innovative and impactful app E-drop.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve features in our E-drop app.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Establish strong project teams and stakeholder relations, both internally and externally
- You have demonstrated skills within Xamarin Native.
- You hold a BSc in computer science or a similar technical field.
- A few years of practical software development experience in .NET – preferably in C# – and that you are proficient in more than one programming language.
- Experience with Android and/or iOS app development.
- Some practical experience with common design patterns and multithreaded programming.
- Preferably, experience using continuous integration and automatic testing.
This is a permanent, full time employment at our head office at Landskronavägen in Helsingborg.
Start: By agreement.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Head of E-drop, Susanne Hjorthagen, 0702-196992, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, however no later than June 7th 2020, as we work continuously with the selection and interview process.